I’m honored to be included in this list of “seriously good blogs for Christian egalitarians,” by one of the seriously best blogs for Christian egalitarians! Hop over and check out The Junia Project, and all the other great blogs they have linked too. It’s good stuff!
The Junia Project and Friends
Let's Stay Connected!
Author, speaker, and mommy of four, living on coffee and lots of grace. Pastor at Darrow Road Wesleyan Church. Student at North Park Theological Seminary. Passionate about justice, mercy, and the "one anothers."
Get a Free eBook!
2015 Evangelical Press Association “Higher Goals Award,” Medium Article category
2012 Evangelical Press Association “Higher Goals Award,” Freelance Article category
2012 Evangelical Press Association “Higher Goals Award,” Critical Review category
2012 Associated Church Press “Best of the Christian Press,” Feature Article category
2011 Associated Church Press “Best of the Christian Press,” Feature Article category
- 50 Shades of Broken: Why Do Women Fantasize About Abuse? June 18, 2012
- John Piper, Women in Combat, and How Gender Roles Fall Short of the Glory of Humankind February 6, 2013
- How Much Money Does it Take to Be A Good Christian Woman? June 11, 2012
- Faking It: Why You Should Stop Treating Your Husband Like a Toddler, and ACTUALLY Respect Him. January 23, 2013
- Asking for a Friday FAVOR! What Do You Think Belongs In a Book About Mutual Marriages? February 22, 2013
- On Jesus, Violence, and Jordan Edwards May 2, 2017
- Long Days Of Small Things with Catherine McNiel April 10, 2017
- No One Really Likes Quinoa, and Other Things Turning 40 Has Taught Me February 18, 2017
- Buy a Book, Raise a Roof, and Build up Women and Girls October 11, 2016
- Discussing DHYL on Faith Conversations with Anita Lustrea October 10, 2016
- Pogo: It's a rare case where only one partner is respon...
- Sil: One category of people is completely left off the ...
- Debbie: Would you pass on that email with info to access t...
- Jada: Would LOVE the audio from this!...
- John: Would you pass on that email with info to access t...