I’m so excited to have my friend Meg guest posting here! Meg is a thoughtful, compassionate, and gutsy woman with incredible insights. I hope you get as much out of them as I do! Bio: Meg lives in Orange County, California with her one husband and four children. She worked for more than 6 years […]
Tag Archives | equality
I’m so excited to have my friend Meg guest posting here today and tomorrow! Meg is a thoughtful, compassionate, and gutsy woman with incredible insights. I hope you get as much out of them as I do! Bio: Meg lives in Orange County, California with her one husband and four children. She worked for more […]
Today I’m honored to have Judy Douglass guest posting. I hope you will find her words as motivating as I do. “Thank you, Mother, for raising a worthless daughter.” These words, part of a lament of a bride going to meet her husband for the first time, summed up the experience of women in China […]
We hear about human trafficking happening overseas, in places like Thailand and Cambodia. But did you know that it happens here, in our own backyard? Law enforcement agencies estimate that 45,000-50,000 people are trafficked into the United States every year. 15,000 of them are children, and most of them wind up working in the sex […]
I’m thrilled to have the insightful Tim Fall guest posting today. “Enjoy” seems like the wrong word to introduce this post with, so…read thoughtfully? Tomorrow, I will be posting about some new resources available from the Evangelical Covenant Church to prevent, recognize, and combat human trafficking. Un-Innocent Bystanders Earlier this month my son and I […]
I never did get around to posting my Friday Favorites for this week, but each and every one of them (and then some!) are on this list! Rachel Held Evans has been hosting the Mutuality 2012 synchroblog, and the articles have been AMAZING, to say the least. She’s included links to all 188 of them […]
Author, speaker, and mommy of four, living on coffee and lots of grace. Pastor at Darrow Road Wesleyan Church. Student at North Park Theological Seminary. Passionate about justice, mercy, and the "one anothers."
Get a Free eBook!
2015 Evangelical Press Association “Higher Goals Award,” Medium Article category
2012 Evangelical Press Association “Higher Goals Award,” Freelance Article category
2012 Evangelical Press Association “Higher Goals Award,” Critical Review category
2012 Associated Church Press “Best of the Christian Press,” Feature Article category
2011 Associated Church Press “Best of the Christian Press,” Feature Article category
- 50 Shades of Broken: Why Do Women Fantasize About Abuse? June 18, 2012
- John Piper, Women in Combat, and How Gender Roles Fall Short of the Glory of Humankind February 6, 2013
- How Much Money Does it Take to Be A Good Christian Woman? June 11, 2012
- Faking It: Why You Should Stop Treating Your Husband Like a Toddler, and ACTUALLY Respect Him. January 23, 2013
- Asking for a Friday FAVOR! What Do You Think Belongs In a Book About Mutual Marriages? February 22, 2013
- When you’re having a sleepless night of the soul October 3, 2017
- Who do you hate? And is it right for you to be angry? September 28, 2017
- I’m off to Tanzania! September 13, 2017
- Wives, Submission, and Slavery, Oh My! A Sermon on the Household Codes June 22, 2017
- When you’re not good enough, and it’s okay. May 27, 2017
- Judy: Hey Dylan. I agree we shouldn't judge other pe...
- Steve N: I would like to ask for some advice. My exwife and...
- Dylan: Formula is not bad for the baby. Nor is breastfeed...
- Dylan: If the mother has custody of the children (which i...
- Jessica: Where is the father? Why is it only the mother's ...